We Come to You!
Unlike our competitors, we insist on coming to see the property before we quote a job. That way we can guarantee our ‘no hidden fees’ price promise. When we visit, we will access the soil level of the property and identify any areas that may need extra attention. We will then quote our estimated time, and stick to that price. Our competitors will quote you a cheap price and the add an extra charge per hour if the job takes longer.
We also guarantee that your End Of Tenancy clean will pass its inventory examination. Any thing that does not pass, we will come and correct free of charge.
Call Us Free: 0800 059 9104
End of Tenancy Terms:
- The client must ensure that the property is vacated and all furniture is completely moved out – an additional charge for the removal of furniture will be added if this is not the case.
- If you cancel your cleaning appointment less than 4 working days prior to the scheduled start time, we will charge you a minimum of £50 cancellation fee.
- If you re-schedule your cleaning appointment less than 4 working days prior to the scheduled start time, we will charge you a minimum of £35 fee.
- Rescheduling or cancelling your service in advance of 4 working days prior, is free of charge.
- If the customer is more than 15 minutes late, a late fee may apply.
- The client is to ensure that there is hot running water and electricity in order for our staff to clean efficiently.
- Fridges and Freezers should be emptied and defrosted prior to our arrival and turned off so they can be cleaned. We will not be liable for freezers which have not been defrosted and reserve the right not to return to the property for this reason alone.
- End of tenancy cleaning does not include the cleaning of curtains, carpets and upholstery nor does it include washing up or laundering, if you require these services please notify the office on booking so this can be added in to our quote.
- Does not include ceilings and walls but all efforts to spot clean noticeable marks from the walls will be made.
- If our cleaners are required to pick up keys from a third party address prior to starting work, there will be an additional £10 charge. This does not apply to Estate Agents.
- Prices is based on one fridge/freezer and one single built in oven.
- We require a parking space for one vehicle, if metered parking is required this will be added to the total cost of the service.
- Should a complaint arise, The Candyman Cleaning Ltd is to be informed within 24 hours where we will be happy to rectify any issues, any complaints after this time it will not be considered.
- Any additional works must be authorised by our office prior to the start of works.
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that can not be removed using chemicals.
- We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service where furniture or people are still present in the property at the time of the cleaning.